Article 1 (Application of the Terms of Service)
- These terms of service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms of Service") shall apply to all actions taken by the people using "youRoom" (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by Sonic Garden Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") on this website (such people are hereinafter referred to as the "User(s)") during use of the Service.
- In addition to the Terms of Service, conditions to use the Service are provided in other various regulations for this website. Other various regulations constitute parts of the Terms of Service regardless of their titles. If any discrepancy is found between the contents of the Terms of Service and those in other various regulations, the applicable provisions in other various regulations shall be given priority.
- The Terms of Service provide the conditions for use of the Service. The Users are expected to use the Service in accordance with the Terms of Service. When the User starts to use the Service, he/she is deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions described in these Terms of Service.
Article 2 (Change of the Terms of Service)
The Company may change the Terms of Service at any time and for any reason according to its discretion.
The Terms of Service after change shall become effective when they are posted on the website, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
The User shall be deemed to have agreed to all of the contents described in the changed Terms of Service when he/she uses the Service after the change of the Terms of Service becomes effective.
Article 3 (Change of the Service)
The Company may add, change, suspend, or stop the Service at any time and for any reason corresponding to its circumstances.
Article 4 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 5 (Entry)
- Anyone who desires to enjoy the Service shall agree with the contents of the Terms of Service and make an application for subscription according to the procedures specified by the Company.
- The Company shall provide information on new services, conduct questionnaires, distribute advertisements, give information related to service operation, and provide other information to the Users.
- The Company or an advertising agency having agreement with the Company shall view and reproduce the information posted by the Users using the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Entry or Other Data") so as to analyze this information.
Article 6 (No Acceptance of Application for Entry)
The Company may sometimes reject application for entry by an applicant according to its decision when the applicant falls into 1 of the following situations.
- The applicant was forcibly made by the Company to withdraw the Service in the past because of his/her violation of the Terms of Service or other various regulations or
- Other situations judged inappropriate by the Company
Article 7 (Withdrawal)
- When the User desires to withdraw from the Service, he/she shall make an application for withdrawal according to the procedures specified by the Company.
The Company may forcibly make a User withdraw from the Service according to its discretion and refuse him/her use of the Service, if a User takes 1 of the following actions.
- When the applicable User violates any of the provisions in the Terms of Service or other various regulations
- When the applicable User's situations are judged inappropriate by the Company
Article 8 (Charge)
The Users may use the Service free of charge.
Article 9 (Registered E-mail Address and Password)
- The User shall register an available e-mail address under his/her control as the registered e-mail address. If the applicable registered e-mail address becomes unavailable, the User shall change it to another available e-mail address under his/her control.
- The User shall make efforts in preventing inappropriate use of his/her registered e-mail address and password and shall be totally responsible for their control.
- The Company shall not be liable at all for any damage resulting from use of the registered e-mail address or password by a third party, unless it is caused by the Company's willful or gross negligence.
Article 10 (Preparation of Utilization Environment)
The User shall properly prepare all devices, software programs, and communication means required for use of the Service at his/her responsibility and cost.
- The User shall, corresponding to his/her environment, take security measures to prevent computer virus infection, illegal access, or data leakage.
- The Company shall not be involved in the User's utilization environment at all and shall not be responsible at all for it.
Article 11 (User's Responsibility)
- The User shall enjoy the Service at his/her own responsibility. The User shall be totally responsible for all actions taken while using the Service and their results.
- The User himself/herself shall be responsible for the Entry or Other Data. The Company shall not be responsible at all for the contents of the Users' Entry or Other Data.
- If any User defames others, infringes the privacy of others, discloses personal data of a third party without permission, takes any action against the Copyright Act, or otherwise infringes any right of others, the applicable User shall settle the problem at his/her own responsibility and cost. The Company shall not be responsible at all.
Article 12 (Prohibited Matters)
If any User violates the prohibited matters, the Company may forcibly make such a User withdraw from the Service, stop providing the Service, or delete the Entry or Other Data entirely or partly. When enjoying the Service, the User shall not take the following actions.
- Infringement or threatened infringement of the intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademark rights, etc.), properties, privacy, or publicity right
Actions that discriminate, slander, or insult the Company or others and promote discrimination of others or damages their honor or credit
Actions that lead to or threaten to lead to fraud, abuse of controlled drugs, child prostitution, illegal sale of bank deposit accounts or mobile phones, or other crimes
Acceptance, mediation, or inducement of illegal actions (Assign of pistols, manufacture of explosives, provision of child pornography, counterfeiting of official documents, murder, threat, etc.)
Posting of any information considered to be or judged by the Company to be obscenity, child pornography, or child abuse
Use with a purpose of sexual intercourse or obscene action
Use with a purpose to meet with someone of the opposite or same sex whom the User has not been acquainted with
Posting of murder or injury scenes, corpse images, brutal action scenes, and other data that would induce a feeling of hatred when considered from common idea of the society
Induction or invitation of others to suicide
Making people take illegal gambling or invite them to participate in illegal gambling
Use of or invitation to the Service with a purpose to have people participate in pyramid sales, multi-level marketing, or other activities concerned to be similar to them
Alteration or deletion of information stored in the Company's equipment
Transmission or posting of harmful computer programs such as viruses
Actions that task the server of the Company or of others, action that hampers utilization or operation of the Service, or action concerned to have similar effects
Spamming or any action considered by the Company to be spamming
Utilization of the Service while pretending to be another person
Holding of several accounts by 1 person or joint holding of a single account by several persons, unless individually accepted by the Company
Utilization of the Service by a person below the age of 18, unless individually accepted by the Company
Invitation of a former User who has been forcibly made to withdraw in accordance with Article 7, Paragraph 2
Action that is judged by the Company to be against any law, ordinance, public order, standards of decency, Terms of Service or other various regulations or to be an infringement of any right of others or
Other actions judged by the Company to be inappropriate
Article 13 (Right Related to Entry or Other Data)
The User who posts the Entry or Other Data shall assure the Company that such Entry or Other Data do not infringe any third party's rights. Should any dispute arise with a third party, the applicable User shall settle the trouble at his/her cost and responsibility and the Company harmless from any trouble or damage.
Article 14 (Licensing of Entry or Other Data)
The copyright of the Entry or Other Data shall vest in the User who has created it.
The Company may use the Entry or Other Data posted by the User as far as required for provision of the Service, construction, improvement, or maintenance of the Company's system.
Article 15 (Authority to Delete Data)
No matter whether the Entry or Other Data are illegal or against regulations, the Company may, when it has any justifiable reason, such as a notice from a public organization or a specialist and notification of right infringement from the right holder, delete the related Entry or Other Data entirely or partly or change the viewer level.
Article 16 (Exemption from Responsibility)
The Company shall not be involved in the Users' communications or activities. Should any dispute arise between Users, it shall be settled among the applicable Users. The Company shall not be responsible for settlement.
The Company shall not be obliged to monitor and store the Entry or Other Data posted by the Users.
The Company shall not be liable at all for any damage caused by addition or change of the Service or suspension or termination of the Service. Similarly, the Company shall not be liable for decline of display speed or other failures due to excessive access or other unexpected factors.
The Company shall not be responsible for legality, morality, reliability, or correctness of the Entry or Other Data posted by the User. The Company shall not be responsible for conformity of the Entry or Other Data posted by the User to internal rules of the corporation or entity that the applicable User belongs to.
The Company shall be entitled to view the contents of the entry or other data or disclose such data to a third party in the following cases. The Company shall not be liable at all for any damage incurred by the User because of such viewing or disclosure.
- When such action is required to solve and clear any technical malfunction problem of the Service
- When it is requested under the law or ordinance or by court, police, or other public authority
- When any action that violates or threatens to violate any provision of the Terms of Service is taken, and it is judged necessary by the Company to check the contents of the Entry or Other Data
- When the Company judges that it is urgently required because of danger to human life, or body, or properties
- When it otherwise becomes necessary for proper operation of the Service
- The Company shall not be liable at all for any damage incurred at the User resulting from forcible withdrawal disposition followed under the Terms of Service or other various regulations, entire or partial deletion of the Entry or Other Data, as well as change of viewer level.
Article 17 (Applicable Law)
The Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 18 (Jurisdiction)
If any lawsuit becomes necessary between the User and the Company, the Tokyo District Court shall exclusively be the court of first instance.